We offer a diverse dinner menu, as well as a “featured menu” each week, showcasing specialty and seasonal ingredients Chef Brian Simmons has prepared for the week. One of our most popular menu items is the slow-roasted Angus beef prime rib, arguably the best you will find in Western New York!
We are committed to using sustainable, as well as local ingredients whenever possible. We have partnered with Pleasantview Farm, a local produce farm, for the majority of our fresh produce from Spring through Fall. In addition, we utilize fresh vegetables grown in our own kitchen garden and herbs from our herb garden. All organic waste generated from our kitchen is utilized in our compost, and used to enrich the soil in our gardens.
Hours & Services
- Dinner is served six days a week (closed Mondays).
- Tavern menu is available for customers wishing for a more casual meal.
- Lunch service is available upon request for larger groups (25 and more).
- The upper level of our historic building includes a banquet room and smaller dining room. A wide selection of meal combinations for served dinners or buffet service are available.
- Off-site catering is available Please see our private events and catering page for more information.